Kirin is an application to create MSI based Windows
Installers. It is designed to be as simple and flexible as
possible and is therefore very suitable to handle install
requirements for most software.
- Package icon and version can be associated with your
application main executable so you don't have to manually
specify the product version on each update.
- No need to learn specific scripting languages just to
create an installation package.
- Create native images and install them into the native
image cache on the local computer (for .NET
- Supports instalation of files, folders, shortcuts and
- Ability to modify environment variables and registry
- Pad files are automatically generated for
- Validate generated installations to make sure they
comply with Micrososft guidelines.
- Wix code can be reviewed and modified before creating
- Files can be conditionally installed only on specific
architectures allowing you to create hybrid x86 and x64
- Ability to create launch conditions.
Kirin is powered by Wix