Chainsaw is a Windows IRC bot meant to administrate a
channel or simply as a replacement to mirc.
- Secure servers connections supported via SSL.
- Ability to generate channel statistics using pisg.
- IPv6 network protocol and multi server support.
- Sample plugins that allows users to see the whois
domain records and query the state of game servers for
105 supported games including Counter Strike, Quake 3 and
- Web Service and remoting server to interact with the
- Commands that quickly retrieve news topics from
severall sites using either RSS or Atom feeds.
- AutoJoin channels list (channels that the bot should
enter automatically after a connection to a server has
been established) with message (optional) to the nicks
that join those channels.
- Protections against flood (ctcp, invite, notice,
nick) and text (repeated, excess chars, bad words, bad
nicks/idents, advertising and spam) on channels and
- Include/exclude ops and voices of protections.
- DCC Chat/Send support.
- Users whith level bellow 0 are automatically
kicked/banned as soon as the bot sees them.
- Complete logging of all channels, privates with the
bot and spamlog in severall formats: RTF, HTML, MS SQL
Server, FireBird SQL Server, PostgreSQL Server and
- Execute VB.NET and C# functions through the commands
!calc and !calcC#.
- A.I. module (if alice mode is activated) so the bot
can pretend to be human when someone talks with him.
- IMDB command that allows searching the imdb.com database.
- Bash command that retrieves bash.org quotes.